Baby's skin is so soft and sensitive that you have to be careful what you put on it. I never thought much about it before becoming a mom. Now as I go into being a mom again with my second I am much more aware of what is important for babies skin. Recently I heard about Live Clean Baby and was very interested when they contacted me for a review.
Live Clean Baby is an Eco-friendly collection of baby care products. They are designed with baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby is natural, with gentle ingredients that care for baby's delicate skin. They use plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanical's that are safe for baby and safe for the earth.
The Live Clean Baby product line consists of:
- * Tearless Shampoo & Wash: mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying and leaving baby's skin and hair feeling soft.
- * Baby Bath: milk, tear-free formula that gently moisturizes and cleanses without drying and leaving baby's skin feeling soft and smooth.
- * Baby Lotion: non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.
- * Non Petroleum Jelly: derived from plant based ingredients that provide an effective moisture barrier to protect baby's delicate skin.
- * Bar Soap: enriched with Shea butter, gently moisturizes and cleanses baby's delicate skin leaving it feeling soft and baby fresh.
- * Diaper Ointment (not pictured): naturally derived from sustainable ingredients such as zinc oxide to help soothe baby's skin while providing a protective moisture barrier.
The Live Clean Baby line has received two awards including The National Parenting Center's 2012 Seal of Approval and 2012 National Parenting Publications Awards Honors Winner. The Live Clean Baby line is available at Walgreens.
Buy it: Live Clean Baby $7.99 each
Win it: One (1) Arizona Mama Reader will win their own set of Live Clean Baby products
Enter in the Rafflecopter form below! This giveaway will be open until 10/9 at 12:01AM (EST).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you to Live Clean for sponsoring this review and giveaway.
I was provided the above mentioned products for review purposes. I was not compensated in any way. All thoughts and opinions are my own and not influenced. disclosure