It seems like everyone has either had their identity stolen or knows someone that has. I have been lucky that it has not happened to me, but I have a friend that has gone through it. It was a horrible experience. I don't really know how it started, but I do know that he had a really hard time to recover everything. I know he was lucky that he has a great job with a great salary to help him stay a float as he straightened everything out. He is still dealing with a few things that stemmed from his stolen identity. LifeLock is there to help you protect your identity from fraud.
There are different options available:
LifeLock: Identity Theft Protection & Monitoring includes:
* Alerts of potential threats- both credit and noncredit related
* Onlline access to a personalized dashboard showing current threats
* Relentless identity monitoring for exposure of your personal information
* Member services with local phone support - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
* Stolen or lost wallet remediation services to help cancel and replace credit and debit cards
* Comprehensive recovery services if you become a victim of identity theft on our watch
* The option to extend your line of defense with LifeLock Credit Score Manager protection
LifeLock Ultimate: Identify Theft Protection & Monitoring includes all of the above plus:
* Expanded monitoring of personal information across a comprehensive network of databases
* Enhanced, online reporting of threats
* Advanced checking and savings account application alerts
* 24/7 online access to your annual Tri-Bureau credit reports and monthly TransUnion score
* surveillance of unregulated global networks and file-sharing sites
* Public record surveillance
* Payday loan monitoring
* Daily monitoring of all 3 credit bureau reports
* Alerts when contact information changes on existing checking and savings accounts
* Guidance to correct accidental disclosure of personal information on file-sharing sites
LifeLock Credit Score Manager: safeguards for monitoring your credit report and managing your credit score:
* Daily monitoring of all three credit bureu reports
* Email alerts as important changes are detected
* Monthly TransUnion credit score tracking
* Annual tri-bureau credit reports and scores
* Unlimited online access to your credit management
* Assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
LifeLock has a mission to provide relentless protection for their members. They protect their members against more then just credit fraud. They send you alerts whenever they detect your personal information is being used for many services, including wireless services, mortgage loans, retail credit, and utilities. LifeLock is much more then just a credit monitoring system. LifeLocks works under 5 points of protection, monitoring, scanning, responding, guarantee, and tracking.
If you become a victim of identify theft while you are a LifeLock member they will spend up to $1 million to hire experts, lawyers, investigators, consultants and whoever else it takes to help you to recover from it. I have always wondered about this service since I first heard about it and I am happy to try it out. LifeLock wants to also give one of you a chance to try out their services for free for a year. This is perfect timing with the Holidays coming up. It seems that during the holidays the risk of identity theft is higher.
Win it: One (1) Arizona Mama reader will win a One Year LifeLock membership. (winner must be a US resident)
Enter in the Rafflecopter form below! This giveaway will be open until 11/18 at 12:01AM (EST).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you to LifeLock for sponsoring this giveaway.
I will be provided a membership as a thank you for posting this giveaway. All thoughts and opinions are my own and not influenced. disclosure