Little Tikes has come out with a new Touch 'N' Go Bullet Train that is perfect for toddlers. When touched in the right spot the train engine can start and stop the train. It also makes engine revving sounds and a train horn blows with a single touch. The train tracks are bendable and can be put together in 4 different ways. The train can be used on and even off the tracks.
• Touch areas are marked on the train engine
* Touch to go and stop
* Touch to hear the train horn
* Touch to rev the engine
* Touch to start the engine
• Kids will love the sound effects with each touch
• Train can be play with on or off the tracks
• Train tracks are bendable
• Train playset can be configured 4 different ways
• On/off switch on the bottom of engine
• Requires 2 "AA" (included) these are for demo use and recommend to replace before first use
• Assembly Required
I am excited for Evan to see this on Christmas morning. He gets so excited when he hears and sees the train in the mornings while we drive to his school. I really like how simple it is to use. So my 2 year old can play and not get frustrated. I also really like that it works on and off the tracks. Sometimes you don't have the room to keep the tracks out, but that doesn't matter since this train goes anywhere.
Buy it: Little Tikes Touch n' Go Bullet Train
Be sure to check out all the great items on the 2014 Arizona Mama Holiday Gift Guide.
Thank you to Little Tikes for sponsoring this post.
I was provided the above mentioned product in exchange for this post. I was not compensated in any way. All thoughts and opinions are my own and not influenced. disclosure