Here are some great highlights that will take place this year in Supercross! My boys can't wait for the show. Will you be there? Check below for the Phoenix schedule and prices, including discount code.
• New Champion will be crowned in 2015
• Veteran three time champion James Stewart and two time champion Chad Reed will battle to
defend previous champion titles for 2015.
• Tyler Bowers 4 time Arenacross Champion makes his transition to Supercross, can he
continue his winning momentum from Arenacross?
• 250SX Class Stand outs take on first full-time 450SX Class
– Dean Wilson, Blake Baggett, Jason Anderson, Cole Seely
• After rookie season-ending injury 250 SX stand out rider Adam Cianciarulo makes his return
• Hometown hero Justin Barcia Chases after first-ever win at MetLife Stadium
• Can Ryan Dungey capture his second 450SX Class Championship
• Vicki Golden makes her Supercross debut as the first women ever to try and qualify for a
Supercross main event.
• World’s most interactive pit party returns in 2015.
Can Ken Roczen win his first 450 Supercross class Championship.
Riders to New teams in 2015
Ken Roczen to RCH Racing – Carey Hart & Ricky Carmichael's Team
Davi Millsap's & Wil Hahn to Monster Energy Kawasaki
Dean Wilson to Red Bull KTM
Justin Barcia to Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota Yamaha
Jason Anderson & Martin Davalos (Spanish-speaking rider) to Rockstar Energy Racing
Tyler Bowers to Pro Circuit Kawasaki
Cole Seely to American Honda
Josh Grant to Discount Tire Two Two Motorsports – Chad Reed’s team
Blake Baggett to Yoshimura Suzuki
Saturday January 10th – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 10th (Qualifying) - 12:30 p.m. -5:00 p.m.
12:30 p.m. -6:00 p.m.
Pit Party tickets are $10
$90 (VIP Club Front Row)
$42 Adult/$10 Kids (Front Row B)
$30.00 Adults/$10 Kids (P5)
$22 Adult/$10 Kids (P6)
$15/$10 Kids (Tread-Head)
$5 kids ticket with code BIGGIFT
o Valid on $22 priced ticket only
o No double discounts
o Restrictions and fees may apply
o Tickets $5 more day of show